Covering interior Mendocino County, California from Hopland north through the Sanel and Ukiah valleys to the Mendocino National Forest and including Boonville, Philo, Comptche, Potter Valley, Laytonville, and Covelo.
Promoting the conservation of birds, wildlife, and their natural habitats, Peregrine Audubon provides informative and educational public programs and participates actively as an advocate for environmental conservation.
- Meetings, Programs, and Field Trips
March 01 Trail Day Cancelled!
- Local Bird Sightings
- Mendocino County Bird Checklists
- Photo Gallery
- Chapter Officers & Board Members
- How to Join
- Places to Bird in Inland Mendocino County
- Ukiah Christmas Bird Count
- Falcon Flyer Newsletter: January 2014